Totowa Cosmetic Dentistry - Smile Enhancement Services by Dr. Zoya Mitelberg - Passaic County
Your smile often plays a key role in determining the quality of your dental health as well as your level of self-confidence. Understanding that healthy teeth contribute to beautiful smiles, Dr. Zoya Mitelberg provides cosmetic treatments designed to improve both function and aesthetic appeal. With our focus on offering efficient solutions and gentle care, Dental Arts of Totowa helps patients in our borough and the surrounding communities achieve their appearance goals.
Recapturing the Beauty of Your Smile
Your smile is as unique as you are, which is why Dr. Mitelberg makes recommendations driven by your individual dental condition. Whether you are looking for a brighter smile or having full structural health returned to your teeth, our dentist will form a treatment plan tailored to your objectives.
We offer a number of cosmetic services at our Totowa practice, including:
- Restorations – Restorations return genuine appearance and utility to impaired teeth, whether as a stand-alone treatment or following root canal therapy and implant placement procedures. Made of BruxZir®, considered the strongest ceramic available to modern dental practices, the restorations we provide address a number of situations, from replacing a single tooth with crowns to multiple teeth with bridges or implant-supported dentures.
- Invisalign® - Providing effective results without the visibility of metal braces, this clear orthodontic solution is ideal for patients whose misaligned teeth require minor to moderate correction.
- Veneers – These thin, yet durable sheets of porcelain offer the translucency and coloration of natural dentition, creating the appearance of a brand-new smile. In addition to traditional porcelain veneers, our office has the prepless option of Lumineers® available to address less extensive imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening – Through Sapphire® professional in-office whitening, we can provide noticeably brighter smiles for our patients after a single hour-long appointment. We also offer custom-fit, take-home whitening trays to either supplement in-office treatment or as a convenient and affordable alternative.
- White Fillings – Named for their tooth-colored appearance, white fillings are made of composite resin and are used to treat dental decay. Dr. Mitelberg is committed to using only resilient, aesthetically pleasing materials to treat her patients, which is why our practice opts to use composite resin exclusively for our fillings.
Completing the Aesthetic Picture
At Dental Arts of Totowa, we understand that an attractive smile involves more than just your teeth. In offering treatment with dermal fillers and Botox®, our dentist can grant fullness to your lips and mouth as well as provide your entire face with the treatment necessary to complete your ideal aesthetic appearance. As well as providing cosmetic improvement, our practice uses Botox® as a therapeutic treatment for the discomfort associated with teeth grinding and TMJ disorders.
Our patients can be assured that Dr. Mitelberg, as a member of the Academy of Facial Esthetics, will render these services with care, considerable attention to detail, and quality results.
Looking for an Improved Smile? Contact Dental Arts of Totowa Today!
Dr. Mitelberg and her team are passionate giving patients in Totowa and neighborhoods across Passaic County the enduring beauty of a healthy smile. To learn more about our cosmetic services, contact us today and schedule an appointment!